Friday, June 11, 2010

the lushness of Cache Valley.

Summer time is the most beautiful time to live in Cache Valley. The mountains are so green. Green. Green. GREEN!!! It's unfortunate that so many people leave for the summer because they miss out on this splendid beauty that I get to enjoy everyday! It has rained every other day as of late, and everything just continues to deepen in lushness. I love the aroma when I'm outside! With the rain clouds looming overhead, it is so easy to get lost in the beauty of Sardine Canyon. It reminds me of a scene from Pride and Prejudice or Wuthering Heights -- getting lost in the Moors. :) Oh how happy it makes me (not the idea of getting lost, just the romanticism behind it).

Ah. What a treasure.

2 comments:

Goaslind Gang said...

Good grievous! I love it sooo freakin much! Getting to drive thru the canyon when I came up to visit made me decide I WILL live in Logan for at least one summer! I will! I will! I wanted to stop and just admire the gorgeous greenness... but alas, I had to be on a schedule. I very much look forward to coming to visit again - to see you obviously - but to enjoy that beauty again! :]

Taylor said...

So true! Cache Valley in the summer is gorgeous! And those of you that live at home are totally missing out. :) Everyday I'm astounded by the greenery, I love it so much. It reminds me of Germany, very much so. :)