Friday, August 13, 2010

the awesomeness that is this blog

DEAR WORLD:
THIS. is my first. ever. blog post! Hopefully I'll get the hang of it someday? WOW. I kind of love it! I actually did not know about this fabulous blog until today, as the e-mail I have on facebook isn't actually the one I use and I rarely check it. It's the e-mail I give all the people at the checkout stands who are like, "we need your e-mail address, please." -"ok. why?" Except I never actually ask them because we all know why, so they can send us really great coupons and promotions that really aren't that great, they just trick you into thinking they are so that you will buy their stuff. It's my junk account. Anyway. Aren't you glad I told you that tidbit of information. But, I just want to say, thanks so much my lovely Taylor, for inviting me into the world that is blogging! My eyes have been opened, and I also feel absolutely and irrevocably important. and loved. So? Thanks. I love you all. The end. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Kait? You win. You make me laugh so hard! Haha. I'm glad you have succumbed to the blogging world! Wahoo!

Taylor said...

Yay Kaitlin!!! I figured it was something like that, but we didn't have anything else to go off of. :) Welcome to blogging.